At Lasting Impact Media, LLC. We want you to be satisfied with our training courses, so all eligible courses purchased on Lasting Impact Media’s website can be refunded within 30 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
Simply email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following so that we can process your refund:
- Your name as it appears on your Lasting Impact Media account
- Your email you used Include your name, email address on your account,
- What we could have done better to satisfy you with our course – please this is very important to us along with all of our future clients.
We will process your request within 7 business days. If your refund was for a Lasting Impact Media produced course and was requested within 30 calendar days of order your refund will be approved unless the refund meets the criteria listed below in Additional reasons for denied refunds.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Why our 30-day policy
While our 30-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Lasting Impact Media site credits, provided it otherwise meets our 30-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.