Website security is extremely important to us.
Lasting Impact Media, LLC.’s website was built and is managed by internal staff.
There are four types of access and pages built into our site.
- Admin and management access pages – This is a restricted area and contain restricted information for Lasting Impact Media, LLC. admin use only,
- Public access pages which contain information available to the general public. While our public information is available for view by anyone visiting our site(s), the information on these pages is copyrighted and may not be copied or used other than how it was intended by our development team without written permission from Lasting Impact Media, LLC.
- Customer/student access and pages. This is a restricted area and contain restricted information for Lasting Impact Media, LLC. customer’s and students use only. Each student has there own restricted access.
- Affiliate access and pages. This is a restricted area and contain restricted information for Lasting Impact Media, LLC. affiliates use only. Each affiliate has there own restricted access.
To provide services and facilitate site functionality, user registration is required to gain access to any non-public access page of Lasting Impact Media, LLC’s content along with the content of any third party vendors.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information using any Lasting Impact Media, LLC service are strictly prohibited, and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
Our user ID & password policy:
- Access to training, services and/or proprietary tools on or in Lasting Impact Media, LLC.’s websites is limited to customers, students, and affiliates only. All registered students, customers and affiliates granted access will be identified by a user name (referred to as the User ID). All actions performed with a User ID will be the responsibility of the ID’s registered owner.
- All students, customers and affiliates who receive password access to restricted information on Lasting Impact Media, LLC websites are prohibited from sharing those passwords and or access. Customers, students and affiliates should immediately notify Lasting Impact Media, LLC of a lost or stolen password or if they believe their account is compromised. We will reset the password and may call customers to confirm ID prior to issuing a new password.
- Lasting Impact Media, LLC. will not be responsible for any changes made in your account before it was reset. While we are not responsible we will always do our best to reset any access to classes or information that might have been deleted.
If you have any questions or comments regarding The Lasting Impact Media, LLC Website Security Policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org